Wednesday, January 25, 2012

135 Free Polaroid Frames




Okay, coffee pot is empty and it's time to begin my day :D but before I do, I have made 135 freebie frames for you. I get going and then get into a rythm.... I have fun doing this stuff! Enjoy! Remember, right click and choose "save as" on any of them that you would like!

These would be great for your blog posts. You could also print them out, cut out the centers or not, and layer your photos in your scrapbooks or mini albums. These would also be sweet if printed out and used as journaling spots.

Here's an example of one that I have made..... It's a quick one, just for an example... My daughter Mackenzie taking a self portrait outside. We have alot of these because she got a new camera for Christmas! LOL








































































I hope you enjoy!!!
Emily 


31 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

WOW!!!!! Thanks so much for all the fun frames you have here!

Gremma said...

Awesome! I see several here that I could use. Glad I found your site. I'm going to take a look around!

kendell said...

I am extremely happy I found you site, and thank you for sharing your many files. They are all really appreciated. Kindest regards

angie said...

thank you so much for sharing your files - they are beautiful!

RoseAddict said...

Thank you for all these frames!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

I just adore you blog!!! I love vintage and retro...anything!! Thanks for sharing them with us. I done a little vintage and retro round up on my blog and featured you in it. Here is the link: http://ohdillpickles.blogspot.com/2013/02/vintageretro-graphics-round-up.html#
Thanks again for all your beautiful work!! I can't wait to use them!!!

OhSo said...

You are amazing! Thank you sooo much!!

xhayne said...

These are awesome! Thank you so much!!

xhayne said...

These are awesome! Thank you so much!!

SerendipityCraft said...

thank you !!! i love your polaroid!!! i use the polka dots style on my smash!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks so much for sharing these!

Timi said...

thank you!!!!

Carole said...

I always say I'm going to make some of my own and then I never do. Thank you so much for sharing. :-)

Kadambari said...

I love scrapping with Polaroid frames and you have shared all possible designs one could ever use. Thanks a ton! :D

Unknown said...

These are wonderful ♥ Thank you for anawesome freebie!

Debra Bedevere said...

Wow, so many frames! Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

THANKS SO MUCH!!

Revita Arthamevia said...

💛

helloazizahh said...

can i save this right? Thank you so much :)

Bev. Wilson said...

Thank you for these fun Polaroid frames! They're going to be fun to use. :)

Unknown said...

Thankyou so much😊

Thee!General said...

Thanks a mil! I want to give you credit for your work. I'm using the frames in a stop-motion video.

Unknown said...

thanks a lot for these beautiful Polaroid Frames :-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

wahh thankyooouu!💕

Cat Lover said...

thank you so much!!

Unknown said...

This is great! Thank you.

Anonim said...

Thank you so much! I love it!

Unknown said...

Muchas Gracias , Son muy lindos los marcos:)